I went searching for a main entree recipe for the recipe this week, but when I came across this one, I HAD to post. I haven’t tried them myself yet, but you can bet your bottom dollar I will be this week!
This recipe comes from Tiff Bachus, a writer for www.OxygenMag.com.
Sinfully Clean Chocolate Brownie
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1 square (7 g) dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp applesauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 FF. Break up chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place dry ingredients, except chocolate pieces, in a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix to combine. Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into a single-portion oven-proof loaf dish and bake 16 to 18 minutes. Serve.
If you make them before I get around to it, let me know what you think!